I want relief from cold to my next generation. please give me any home remedy.

hi i m 23yrs (f) I have very severe serious problem of cold from my childhood many medications have been taken to cure this but of no use. my father is also having the same problem they are saying this is hereditary . when i touch cold items or water or even go out in cool climate i easily catch cold n sneezes frequently. i want relief from this to my next generation. what to do give some remedies to permanently control this severe problem. pls doctor i m seeking help from u pls pls pls help me. (i also suspect that this may be symptoms of sinus i think so). pls give me any home remedy pls pls doctor thank u doctor
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011