I want my virginity back

hello my name is lilly i am 15 years old and i lost my virginity i was wanting to know if i dont have sex for 7 years will it come back?!?!?
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Sign of virginity is intact hymen, that can regrow if one stops having sexual intercourse. So it is not a valid option for any. Hence that is not a workable option. But instead, hymenoplasty is a valid option which can be considered. Do discuss about it with your gynecologist.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Ayyappan's  Response
virginoplasty is the answer,hymenoplasty can recreate the hymen and will give you the confidence to meet life.
You can go for hymenoplasty.