I want become a medium fat. any medicine please ?

respected sir I am 21 years old boy and I was slim I am eating very well but it is not added my body I want become a medium fat any medicine please
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
try wieght gain calorie fitness supplements like optimum nutrition pro complex or serious mass to put on mass and wieght...and try to consume your calories about 3500 more than your 2000calorie(approx) diet to gain weight...dont aim on increasing fat but gain proper mass...workout a bit as well for better calorie absorption..
  Anonymous's Response
First step is to ignore the absurd advice above.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Eat healthy diet, rich in fats carbohydrates and proteins, have regular exercise and dewormin yourself with tab. krimi kuthar ras 2 bd for five days. Then start with some liver tonic have sy. Livomyn 2 bd [ chara]
dr_lakhanpaul@yahoo.co.in

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.