1. going through a sex change
means distressing condition in mind:any parental disharmony, low self esteem, Psychological trauma
or you think you are born in the wrong sex??
2. sex change is kind of mutilation done to the body and moreover there are no concrete evidence of surgery success and nor any psychological benefits gained from surgery.
3. the law call it gender reassignment or transsexuality.
4. even if you enroll yourself in Gender Identity
Clinic (GIC) they will only accept you if referred by a Consultant Psychiatrist
5. neither you or your general practitioner can refer you,consult your doctor for further advice.