I ve been having headache with a temperature, dizziness and very slight pressure

Headache with a temperature, slight dizziness and very slight pressure on my head? Well, it s been about a week that I ve been having headaches with a slight temperature on and off. When I get a headache aspirins usually do the trick,but doesn t really work for these headaches. Sometimes also feel slight dizziness and a very slight pressure on my head. It s not really bad or anything, but it is quite uncomfortable. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011