I ve been experiencing these symptoms in my heart/chest area. Can any Online doctor help me out

Ok. So I ve been experiencing these symptoms in my heart/ chest area. A small pressure directly on my heart that builds slowly untill a climax of pressure/pain, then involuntarily my muscles in my chest/arms/back tense and shudder, thus relieving the prerrue and pain. But then it builds back up again, and does that over and over for hours at a time. Plus, it only has happened when I m sitting very still, like while driving, laying in bed, etc. It s starting to make me really weak and tired all the time, and I don t want to deal with this heart pain for much longer. Does anyone have an idea what it is ? Plus, my parents won t take me to a doctor; either money issues or denial. Should I go anyways ? ANYONE have any tips?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009