I ve been experiencing a shortness of breath and discomfort in my chest every now and then.

Anybody able to reassure me that theres not something seriously wrong with me ? For the last week or so I ve been experiencing a shortness of breath and discomfort in my chest every now and then. Its not as a result of physical exercise etc. but mostly when I m sitting or lying down. It sort of feels like my heart misses a beat or something like that. Not really painful, just uncomfortable and pretty scary. I m 24 and of reasonably good health though lately I ve been experiencing dizziness , headaches and tiredness which I was putting down to the pressure of being in my final year of uni and always being on the computer. Now I m not so sure and a bit worried thats its something along the lines of high blood pressure, angina , heart failure, heat attack but I m no doctor so I don t really have a clue. Anybody got any suggestions that would put my mind at ease for the next few days until I get to the doctor ? Cheers!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009