I used to smoke I used to wake up an smoke from mornin till I sleep

hello i have to go for a blood test with dvla for drink drivin which happened 20 years ago the drink dont bother me know more as i can go with out but my only concern is the amount of weed i used to smoke i used to wake up an smoke from mornin till i sleep but in the last 6 months i have cut down to just 1 day a week an now im tryin to stop altogether so far 1 week is complete today how long will i have to stay off weed befor i can go for the test as i aint got much money an cant afford to do it an fail please help many thanx lee
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jun 2010