I used Nordette as ECP, i am delay on my period. Is there any possibilities to have my period?

Hello doctors, i m 19female... i used 4pcs of Nordette (levonorgestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg) within my 65 hours of unprotected sex, then another 4pcs of Nordette (levonorgestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg) after 12hrs of the 1st dosage.. no Emergency Contraceptive Pill sold here in the Philippines so i only used Nordette... my question is that i am now delay for 3 days... but it often/frequent happened to me.. sometimes i m 4 days to 1 week late.... I promise to not to have unprotected sex again except for my husband... so help me plss... thanks a lot... what is the success rate to me to prevent my pregnancy? thanks.. should i wait 1 more week to have my menstrual period? i m now 3 days late
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011