I underwent C5/6 PROLAPSE INDENTING SPINAL CORD, and now I have problem with my hands, and severe pain in neck , is this degenerative disease ?

C5/6 PROLAPSE INDENTING SPINAL CORD, CENTAL AND PARACENTRAL STENOSIS ALSO C6/7 PROLAPSE STENOSIS AT C3/4 HAD C5/6 ANTERIOR DISECTOMY LAST YEAR, BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HANDS, WEAK LOSS OF STRENGTH NUMBNESS AND NOW SEVERE PAIN IN SHOULDERS ARMS AND NECK , MRI SHOWS DEGENERATIVE SHOULDER WITH TENDON DAMAGE INFLAMATION, AND FLUID, ALSO CARPEL IN BOTH WRISTS CUBITAL IN RIGHT ELBOW, ULNAR VARIANCE WITH TFCC TEARS , IS THIS DEGENERATIVE DISEASE? IM FIFTY YRS OLD, 9STONE, I SELF CATHETERISE.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011