I turn Extremely red on my face, chest, shoulders, upper arms after taking of alcohol continuously

I turn extremely red on the face, chest, shoulders, upper arms after drinking alcohol back to back nights?
This condition only occurs with drinking, and only on the 2nd or 3rd night in a row of drinking after heavily doing so the night(s) before. After a few drinks, my face will start to turn red. As I continue drinking, my face worsens and gets deep red (although not around my eyes) and spreads to my shoulders and upper arms and I feel hot. There are even red spots on my forearms. 30-40 minutes later, and it will be gone or at least heavily decreased. Please help me with any possible knowledge, I thought this may be Rosacea but it occurs in my whole upper body, not just my face and only with alcohol. I really don't want to stop drinking as it is a big part of my lifestyle on weekends on a college campus that has one of the best downtown bar scenes in the country.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011