I tore my meatus about 1/4 . When can I expect this to heal ?

I tore my meatus about 1/4 (it s about 1/2 now). When can I expect this to heal ? I ve been to a few doctors and they all said not to worry, but they all gave me wildly inconsistent information about it. One said it would take 1 week to heal (it s been about 3) one said 3 or 4 months, one said never. It rubs on things quite easily and that hurts because it sort of opens more easily than it used to being longer than it was. One guy did say if it didn t heal they could do stiches - but then it might close up entirely ? You can understand my worry, it might heal - it might never heal, or it might clsoe up completely ? And all different time frames ? It s crazy quite scary. Really, I d just like to know it ll heal even if it takes like a year. It just seems like an injury in a bad spot and it makes sense it would take a while to me. If I take a tylenol the ache goes away for a bit so I don t feel any unusual pain. Sometimes, I feel like a tightness, or dull throb and I d like to think it s healing .
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011