I took pill after a protected sex, but i am pregnant. How to abort?

I just found out I m pregnant . The father is my ex boyfriend, I just found out yesterday he was cheating on me and I have dumped him. I do not want to get back with him. My parents are religious and dont even know I m not a virgin. I am eighteen years old and I am going to college later this year. I have hardly any money and I am not mature or emotionally ready for a child. I want to get my degree and get a job and a house and find my one true love and marry him before I have children. This would just destroy my life. I feel so distraught, I dont know what to do. I dont think I could carry a child and then give it away for adoption. I d want to keep it but I just cant, it would be so unfair on the poor baby, I can barely take care of myself. I wish I d kept my virginity until marriage. Please help. Should I get an abortion? i DID use contraception!!we used a condom and i got the morning after pill but it didnt work!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
This has to be your decision because ultimately you are the one who is going to have to live with whatever decision you make for the rest of your life. Think very carefully before making your decision. You can't correct one mistake by going and making another. Think very carefully before you end a life that has been created.