I took divery and registron to get periods but confused about pregnancy. Is it because of divery ?

i am 26 yrs old, got pregnant for second time.i had a problem of irregular periods,and my pregnancy was not i ate divey for 2days and registron 5mg for 3days to get my periods.after that i came to know that i was 1month pregnant during the period of my medication.kindly tell me that due these tablets cause any affect/abnormality in formation of baby. thanking u
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
its hormonal medicine and u must 3 month before trying to be pregnant
there is chance of having side effect on baby
so better to consult gynecologist
he will guide u well
u also need to do pregnancy test again as there is bleeding after taking that medicine