I took a pregnancy test over two weeks ago and it was negative. What is wrong with me ?

I woke up a couple days ago and I was instantly sick and throwing up but this was on Thursday and since then I have not thrown up However I have been dizzy and feeling like i was going to pass out everyday since then I am also very sensitive to light I have headaches and am also very tired all the time but when i try to sleep i cant at night I also wake up in the night craving different kinds of foods. I was over a month late with my period but then i had some bleeding for a week. I took a pregnancy test over two weeks ago and it was negative. What is wrong with me ?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011