I took TT injection after dog bite. Can i still get rabies ?

hi doctor april 6th on dog bitten me .that bite is like just small rash. blood didnt come out.so i just cleaned with H2o2 on the same day .and went to doctor twoday after.he has given TT injection and some tablets. wether it will creat any problem to me.I havent taken any anti rabis injection after that.dog is still alive hi doctor april 6th on dog bitten me .that bite is like just small rash.blood didnt come out.so i just cleaned with H2o2 on the same day .and went to doctor twoday after.he has given TT injection and some tablets. wether it will creat any problem to me.I havent taken any anti rabis injection after that.dog is still alive
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011