I took Fertomid 50 soon after my period. After intercourse the period seem to have started again with pale pink blood. Am I pregnant?

Hi I'm 29 year old woman I was on my period from the 16th until the 19th of april and my doctor has putted me on the fertomid 50 so i took the last one on friday the 26th , my fiance and i have been active last week . my question is that i started spotting yesterday light red blood only when im wiping , does it mean that there's something wrong or am i pregnant ? please assist
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Mar 2013
The spotting could mean one of the following reasons -
1. Implantation bleeding
2. Abnormal spotting due to the effect of clomiphene or other reasons.
3. Pregnancy related spotting.
Please consult your treating doctor for arriving at the exact diagnosis.