I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive but very faint line. What does it indicate ?

I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive but with a very faint line. I can tell I'm pregnant by my body and how I feel but now experiencing spotting when I go to the bathroom when I wipe there is pinkinsh spotting. Am I losing the baby I just had 2 miscarriages before this? I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive but with a very faint line. I can tell I m pregnant by my body and how I feel but now experiencing spotting when I go to the bathroom when I wipe there is pinkish spotting. Am I losing the baby I just had 2 miscarriages before this?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011