I think this is what I am suffering from neurofibroma. what can be done for this ?

Hi Doctor. i am 28 years old. now i am having a question on somthing that i felt is neurofibroma. this is because...there are some tumor kind of stuff on my both the arms and my both thighs, some on stomach and small small all around my body. when i was in standard 5 or standard 6 i found..1 or 2. and asked a doctor. they said. It is nothing but all individual have it and for me it s visible. so donot worry. but when now. I feeling somthing okward seeing the bulky thing under my skin i am worried. please help what can be done for this. please doctor. what food habits should I have to prevent this or any ayurvedic medicine or should I do yoga ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011