I think my period is stopped, how can I get issue ?

My age is 40 I have no issue . I want a issue but i think my period is stopped .how can i get issue
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Menstruation is the sign of the fertile period of a females life. Cessation of menses due to any reason either natural (heredity) or due to some underlying disease needs to be investigated in detail.
in your case we would need to find out the cause of the early menopause.
I would suggest a visit to a gynecologist, who would be in a better position after examining you to suggest the best line of treatment.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
with the invention of IVF pregnancy is possible even after forty & stoppage of menses
Wish you speedy recovery
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
Early menopause is very common today, but it has stopped recently, some homoeopathic t/t can help u (but there should not be any serious pathological cause).
U have not mentioned weather u dont have any isssues or having it. I will suggest u that unless u have primary infertility (No issues at all) its better not to conceive at this age because the ideal age for pregnancy has already gone at your age there are more chances of less healthy baby as well as complications during delivery also.
But in case u want it please go to gynecologist she will rule out the cause, give u treatment and if not possible by simple means then u can take the help of IVF technique.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Gautam
Usually menstruation cease after the age of 45yrs. In some case it happend abit early also.How long the menstruation stop? I dint und what is happening with you at this moment. Is it irregular? are you taking some contraceptive family planning measure ? THere is nothing to worry but can you elaborate your history with any relative symptoms with you...