I think my husband may have diabetes, kindly advice me

He s showing the classic symtoms of going to the toilet more often, drinking loads, pains in his chest , feeling weak and then fine after a meal . He won t go to the doctor . What can I do? He had an illness last year called labyrinthitus, mainly the same symtoms but was given tablets from the doctor but they don t seem to work very well. Hes very overwieght but refuses point blank to eat ANY fruit or veg, with the exception of potatoes. I am really struggling here, so any serious answers would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Only way out is to get him tested for sugars and cholesterol. Also he needs a counselling for his diet and visit to a doc.