I think I took too much Viagra, It s the problem with the duct tape ?

Last night I got some viagra pills from a friend. I popped some after some beers before my date. They instantly worked too well. I ended up having to call the date off. Today It was still working full force, it was a miserable, uncomfortable night. I had to use duct tape to get my work pants on. My stomach is hairy so I am afraid to rip it off. How can you painlessly get duct tape off? And how long will this last? It s almost been 26 hours?! in my defense... I think the erection has subsided a bit. It s the problem with the duct tape. My dizziness has gone away.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010