I think I had my period or implantation bleeding, could I be pregnant ?

I think i had my period or implantation bleeding and may be pregnant..need help!!! I'M REALLY WONDERING IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON MY FERTILE DAYS. BETWEEN THE 17 AND THE 26. I OVULATED ON THE 21ST AND HE CAME INSIDE OF ME 2 TIMES ON THE 19TH AND THEN AGAIN ON THE 21ST. THEN HE CAME AGAIN BUT THIS TIME HE CAME A LOT INSIDE OF ME ON THE 26TH AND AGAIN ON THE 28TH.HE CAME ONCE AGAIN INSIDE OF ME THE FOLLOWING MONTH ON THE 1ST OF THE MONTH AND I SUPPOSE TO HAD HAD MY PERIOD ON THE 3RD BUT I WASN'T GETTING ANY SYMPTOMS OF MY PERIOD. WE WENT AND BOUGHT A HOME PREGNANCY TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE BUT WE HAD BOUGHT THE CHEAPEST PREGNANCY TEST THERE WAS.THE LAST TIME WE'VE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WAS ON THE 2ND A DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD AND WHILE WE WERE HAVING SEX HE CAME INSIDE OF ME BUT WHEN HE DID AND I WAS CLEANING MYSELF I NOTICE A BROWNISH COLOR AND AT 1ST I MAY OF THOUGHT IT WAS MY PERIOD BUT THEN AGAIN THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME.IT KINDA SEEMED LIKE DRIED BLOOD AND IT WAS VERY LIGHT. IT KINDA GOT A LIL HEAVIER THE FOLLOWING DAY BUT NOW ON THE 4TH IT FEELS AS IF I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD ANYMORE AND MOST OF THE TIME I LASTED ABOUT A WEEK WITH MY PERIOD. I WOULD HAVE MIGRAINES MOSTLY ON A REGULAR BASICS SINCE A LONG TIME AGO BUT EVER SINCE THE 1ST TIME MY BOYFRIEND CAME INSIDE OF ME IVE BEEN HAVING REALLY BAD MIGRAINES, FATIGUE, IVE BEEN SUPER TIRE ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP, IVE BEEN NAUSEAS,I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP AT SOME POINTS DURING THE DAY BUT I CRAVE A LOT OF THINGS AND I FEEL SOMETHING BY MY WOUND. AT SOME POINT I THINK THEY ARE LIKE BABY CRAMPS BUT THEN I REALLY DON'T KNOW BECAUSE IT JUST FEELS DIFFERENT. I THINK IT MIGHT OF BEING IMPLANTATION BLEEDING BUT I DON'T KNOW.SO COULD I BE PREGNANT ?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Do a repeat urine pregnancy test using a standard kit. And if still negative go for a blood test called as 'beta HCG' and a scan to confirm/rule out pregnnacy. You seem to have very early symptoms of pregnancy.