I think I got worms in my stomach. Can you advise me what to do ?

Hi, I know this sound weird but I am only 13, but today when I go to the the toliet, on my there was a wiggly thing waving around, it wiggled for about 30 seconds and stopped moving, but I can tell it was alive, so i searched for worms in intestines and found that this was a pinworm , since it was tiny not like the others, but every since today, I am really scared because I have a rash on my chin and i eat alot, also I sneese every morning and stops in the afternoon ( don’t know why ). So I am guessing its worms in my intestines, and saw all these videos on what to eat to stay healthy, but what can i do to remove the worms, or should I just ask my mum to go to a doctor with me. Also I am alot smaller than the other year 13s (I wear 10-11 year old clothes and they are big). OMG and i saw this video on youtube that many people die every year from worms, I don’t wanna die this young. This is so scary, can you advise me what to do cause I dont know how i am going to tell my mum. But one time i accidently swallowed bad cheese (yuck) and I had stomach ache for like 2 days, but after that im fine, its the thing that was wiggling in my poop thats what im worried about, how would I know if I have more of those in my intestines, or if that was the only one. And one more thing, Im not sure I wet my bed, but every time i wake up my legs are all sticky(not that kind of sticky), it could be sweat, but my bed isnt wet when I wake up so I don’t know if i have that.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011