I think I am suffering from Borderline personality disorder (BPD)

I am 29 years old have always known something wasnt right and after reading article after article on BPD, I feel this is something i am living with and it explains a lot in my life. I have the most wonderful partner that i want to spend my life with but i was flirting with another girl that i have no interest in and lying to my partner about texts and phonecalls. I have read so many negative things about BPD and relationships. Is there hope for our relationship or will i continue to hurt her? I am scared to lose her but dont want to hurt her over and over again.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Sep 2010