I think I am going to do something that I am going to regret. What should I do ?

I feel trapped and I dont know what to do I am scared and I think I am going to do something that I am going to regret and I dont know were to turn I cant get in to a doctor yet please help
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Relax first,there is nothing impossible in this world if one thinks so.keep courage and think patiently.You are not going to do anything which a sensible person does not do.You may in trouble but there is no way you should feel low.talk to your relative or a friend because at times they will help you to find way of your problem.Take deep breathes and go to a open space and have good cup of tea or coffee and you will feel better and then with big lions heart solve the problem.buy
well i just cant seem to relax i just keep thinking and thinking its like my thoughts never stop and i feel like i just want to put my head though a wall and i have already hit a fence it got so bad
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
My dear,please change the place where you are seating,go for a walk,meet relatives and friends,at least visit them at there place.Do not attempt any silly things.watch a movie or listen to music,just change the thought.you will definitely able to do it.
Psychiatrist Dr. B Raghavendra's  Response
Hi Jon,

This kind of brief answer's forum is not suitable/appropriate to help with your kind of problems with some urgency in it. Please visit a nearby doctor/psychiatrist before you do any more harm to yourself.

Good Luck
i have been talking to someone and feel alot better thank you for all the help i am doing much better
Ya,jon i knew you could do it.Enjoy your life to the fullest.But keep in mind human life is very valulable and every disappointment in life can be stepping stone to great things and prepare you for life.Never get dishearted because a human being on earth is most powerful living thing.Do not stay alone,at least for couple of days have somebody`s company and do something which you always like to do.buy enjoy the life to fullest.