I tend to pee a lot even though I have not drank so much water

do you pee a lot if your blood sugar is low or your blood pressure is low ? at times when i feel really lethargic and sleepy and even naucious, i tend to pee a lot even though iv not drank so much water, does that mean that the blood sugar in your body is low or your blood pressure? (i m not diabetic) it usually happens if iv not ate much in a couple of days since iv been working alot. i hope these are not sighns of diabetes and can some one tell me how i can stop it e.g what food is better
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009