I tend to have burning sensations in my eyes

I tend to have burning sensations in my eyes by the end of the day. Is that of concern? What should I do to overcome this?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
you have to start with your vision,small ref.errors can lead to eye strain,general debility and over strain can lead to similar picture.proceed step by step and we ill come to athe cause of the problem.
  Anonymous's Response

You might be suffering from dry eye syndrome. Get checked you might need to use tear drops or some medicated lubricating fluid.

Some of the possibilities are Allergy, vision defect, cataract, migraine and dry eyes. Get yourself evaluated by an Ophthalmologist.