I take birth control pills and had bronchitis. Suffering from high BP and heart rate

I m a 22 year old female. I have basically no medical history . I take birth control pills and I ve had bronchitis a few times. Other than that I haven t been to a doctor. I m average weight but I do smoke. Recently I ve been checking my blood pressure because I got a reading of 185/101 a few months back. I ve noticed it s never below 140/80. I ve also noticed my heart rate is usually high too. It is usually around 130 to 140, resting. I m wondering if this is something I should be seen about right away. I do notice chest pain , when stressed about things at work or home, but it s not unbearable pain, just here and there and then it will go away, making me think it s not related. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011