I suffering from heart burn from last 8-9 months, can it because of alcohol consuming ?

Last summer I started getting heartburn frequently. It would usually happen the day after an evening of drinking. I never had this issue previously. Gradually it became more and more frequent. 8-9 months later, I have heartburn every other day. If I avoid alchohol, eating too much or eating chipotle, it will get better, but never go away completely. If I eat too much lunch, or have too many beverages while at the office, I get bad heartburn for days. Occasionally, I ve tried forcing it up. Then I feel much better (despite horrible taste) for.... 2-3 hours tops. The stomach acid just comes back. Like my body made more. Why is this happening to me? I never had this problem when I was younger. I am 31 now. The prolosic OT box says, if you have heartburn for more than 18 days you have an issue. I ve had heartburn for 8-9 months? Is it related to drinking? Seems like every time I go to the bar, I have horrible heartburn for 2 days after....
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011