I suffered from severe nausea and vomiting. is it normal ?

I suffered from severe nausea and vomiting in first trimester. it has started again now in my 9th month. is it normal ?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
First of all a very hearty congratulations to you.You jus be Happy and dont wory about anything.Its all right.
Just visit your gynaecologist from time to time and also if vomiting gets severe.some medicines will do fine.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.No,it is not normal.Nausea and vomiting at nine month needs to be treated energitically as any form of dehydration or strain to abdomen can lead to problems in pregnancy.Some kind of discomfort in stomach along with indigestion is common at this time as enlarged uterus pushes stomach away.Please talk to your doctor and find out the cause.
wishing you good health.