I suffer from depression. I have suicidal tendency. I have been cutting off and on.

sometimes I wish I was dead I suffer from depression I am in therapy and on antidepressants At times i find myself cutting myself. I have been cutting off and on since i was 15 and im 40 now,and still I feel life is not worth living but i cant seem to end my life as much as I want to, so i continue to take it out on myself by cutting so that I can escape my feelings or else to feel something hoping that someday I will be able to do it right
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010