I suffer from depression I am in therapy and on antidepressants At times.

Sometimes I wish I was dead I suffer from depression I am in therapy and on antidepressants At times I find myself cutting myself. I have been cutting off and on since I was 15 and I m 40 now,and still I feel life is not worth living but I cant seem to end my life as much as I want to, so I continue to take it out on myself by cutting so that I can escape my feelings or else to feel something hoping that someday I will be able to do it right
Asked On : Sun, 12 Dec 2010