I suddenly got a terrible headache, numbness on one side of body. Should I be concerned ?

Hello, at 12pm today as soon as I got home from school I suddenly got a terrible headache and sudden numbness on the left side of my body, from my face , mouth and arm. The headache just kept on getting worse, I took an Advil and laid down to see if a nap would help, but it took about fifteen minutes or so to get to sleep. Since the headache would move to where I turned my head. The day before my stomach wasn t feeling so good and I almost threw up. I was perfectly fine after that, but it went sour at 12 this afternoon. I m concerned as I got up from my nap I still had the terrible headache and was very weak especially the left side of my body and really off balance/coordination. At the moment I still have a bit of the headache just not as bad, but still very weak and feels like the numbness is starting to come back on the left side. The numbness has been going off and on since earlier. What do I have ? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011