I stopped taking this pill about 5-6 months ago now trying to conceive.Why is it taking me this long to conceive or is everyone different ? pregnant ?

Hi I am 19 years old will be 20 next July. I was taking a contraceptive pill for a year called Noriday. While taking this pill I didnt have any periods as I was told to take it constantly and not miss any days!! I stopped taking this pill about 5-6 months ago as myself and my partner are trying to concieve. My periods are back to normal and are fairly regular but I still havent conceived. I've been told that because I had no periods for so long it takes time for the cycle to get back to normal but Im worried that there might be a problem!! Why is it taking me this long to concieve or is everyone different?? Please give me some answers what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Oct 2011