I still have chest pain and sweats, please suggest me how to get rid of these

I had the widow maker heart attack 3weeks now and I still have chest pain and sweats. could it be from the meds I seem to feel fine for two or three days and thin I wake up and feel like crap all day long. I will get dizzy, have quick sharp pains in my chest, break out in a sweat and don t seem to be able to breathe that well. I have been back to the hospital where they kept me there 3 days and turned me out. I don t have insurance and I can t seem to get any answers to my questions. Could the meds I m taking be doing this to me? I read that after the stint was put in I would feel better then I have in a long time...It s been 3 weeks now and that has NOT happened yet. Has anybody else been through this ? If so PLEASE email me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009