I still have broken ankle pains and sensations in cast even after surgery. What is causing this ?

hi, i`ve had surgery on broken ankle, trimalleolis, have 3 screws & a plate in my right ankle, its my 2nd week of wearing a fibreglass cast & i`m having fluttering & warm squirting sensations when my foot is elevated. i`m soo worried that my cast is too tight, cos my toes turn purple when i`m up on my crutches just to use the bathroom. I`m scared cos i dont know whats happening, very little advice from doctor in hospital, hope you can help? oh my name is Olivia, from Ireland. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
I think you have to take advice from your orthopedic as your crutches are too tight and your toes turns blue.
There is alsopossibility of having infection as you got fluttering and warm sensation.
Ok and bye.