I still feel anxious about my heart, What is wrong with me ?

Why am I still afraid of having a heart attack, even though I've been to several doctors? I m a 25 year old grad student and I know my risk factors for a heart attack are low, plus I ve been to several doctors in the past week, including my family physician, who have told me that I have a stomach condition like gastritis or acid reflux. I ve even been to the Emergency Room and had an EKG and blood test and I still feel anxious about my heart! What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009