I started loosing my hair on my head, kindly suggest remedies

I am at the age of 22 and i started loosing my hair on my head just above the forehead. what kind of treatment can i opt for. plz suggest. I live in chennai. plz suggest any good health clinics
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Mr Surya,

welcome to "health care magic forum"

you are suffering from male patten baldness , in which you loose your hair from frontal ,both sided temples and vertex (top of head) , as u said u have lost from just above forehead thats frontal receeding hairline, will suggest you to start Homoeopathic medicnes , this will not only help you to stop your hairloss but regrowth as well.homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body
use a mild shampoo - arnica shampoo and oil,
consult a Homoepath , or for more info you can write down to ( hairloss will surely be treated , but start the treatment as soon as you .
takecare,wish you good health always
thanks for your reply doctor....
could u plz help me know some of the best homeopathic clinics in Chennai...

that would be a great help for me...

Also plz lemme know where i can get arnica shampoo and oil in chennai