I started having yeast infection type symptoms. what could be causing this problem ?

Hi. I recently switched birth control pills and have had a culposcopy. About a week after my culposcopy, I started having yeast infection type symptoms. I treated it as so however now I have noticed that they are small cuts and bumps all over my vagina. It s very uncomfortable. I have not had sex in over a month, and even then it was protected. Could any of these things be related ? And what could be causing this problem ?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011