I started getting cramps & then this gummy looking black bloody looking stuff falls into the toilet when I pee.

Okay, I just started my period like, yesterday, right ? The night after I started it, I started getting cramps. Then, this gummy looking black bloody looking stuff falls into the toilet when I pee. What the heck is it ? My mom says its a blood clot, is she right ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
no .. a period is the shedding of the uterus... that is what is doing .. you have a heavy period... for all who said that it is a blood clot they are wrong .the definition of blood clot is ... and a baby does not feed off of that ... the purpose of the lining of the uterus is to protect the fetus.. not to feed it..