I started feeling nauseaus, diarrhea. Do I need to go to ER ?

Hello, I have an abdominal pain since wednesday night, also I had a diarrhea , vomiting just once. Yesterday, I felt better, but had an abdominal pain. I was lying in bed, drank water, tea and ate rice soup. Today, when i woke up, I had a sore throat and then again I started feeling nauseaus, diarrhea once. Also a week ago I came back from mexico vacation. Hopefully I don t have anything bad from there. Do I need to go to ER ? Thank you in advance for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011