I start to feel really sick and then I go really dizzy, Why does this happen ?

This has happened twice to me now: I start to feel really sick and then I go really dizzy. Its like the whole room is spinning. My eyes go really wierd and I cant see anything so I have to sit down. When I can finally stand up again, I have to make my way to the bed or sofa and I start to get really hot. This has happened twice now and its really scary when it happens. I m only 15. What could it be? Is it something serious? Please answer if you know. Any links to sites explaining what you think it could be down to would be great. Please: No silly or sarcastic remarks as this is serious. If you do I will report you. Thanks for your time and help x
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I had the same problem when I was your age. I grew very quickly and got to 6' 4 at 15. After passing out a couple of times I went to the doctor and was told it was a combination of a growth spurt and deficiency in vitamin c (I think it was that anyway). It will stop after a while anyway but go to the doctor if you are worried. Also when you stand up do it slowly as the speed in which you are getting up can have the same effect.