I sounded rude in the display area. my heart rate was 108. My systolic pressure was 141 and diastolic pressure was 91. Is that normal ?

I Need Help From Anyone Who Knows a Lot About Heart Rates. PLEASE RESPOND! Sorry if I sounded rude in the display area, but I checked my heart rate on one of those things that does it for you in the store, and it said my heart rate was 108, my systolic pressure was 141, and my diastolic pressure was 91. Is that normal? I am in my teenage years, so I don t think anything could be wrong with me now. PLEASE RESPOND! Sorry if I sound rude.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009