I snore very badly while sleeping. How to get rid of this?

i snore very badly while sleeping and even when iam awake while breathing.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Have you ever got yourself examined , are the nasal conchae enlarged, are you suffering from chronic coryza or is there posterior nasal drip with you. In ayurveda we recommend mahalakshami vilas ras with gold 1 tab. BD wih hot water.
Thank you very much for your prompt and instant reply. but doctor you have not suggested me the course of useage and where can i procure them if possible how expensive are the one mentioned.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
This tablet is available at all leading ayurvedic stores even some allopathic chemists who keep ayurvedic products may dispense it. Regarding cost I think it should be between 20/30 rs. per tablet. This is started with dose of 1 bd and when patient feels normal maintanace dose of1 od at bed time with hot water can be started. Avoid curd and cold things, sip hot water. should be taken for a month or so.