I smoked four 5mg dexamphetamine sulphate. What should I do now ?

I smoked four 5mg dexamphetamine sulphate pills yesterday in a glass pipe to try to get high and that night I noticed some chest pains where my heart was and a shooting pain up my left arm but it went away and just now I heard that the stuff they put in pills will kill you any time within a couple minutes to a couple days and I want to know if I am in danger and what I should do, I want to avoid seeing a doctor face to face or over the phone because I could get fined for medication abuse so please tell me what I should do.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Aug 2010