I smoke crystal meth and i have back pain. Is there any danger?

I ve been using meth for 5 months now and I first started getting back pain 2-3 months into it, now my back pain is getting pretty severe. I m 14, 5 3, 120 pounds. I d take half of a half of a 7.5mg vicodin for my pain and it d help reduce the pain a bit. If it doesn t help I end up taking a half then I d throw up. I believe this is from not having food in my stomach while on meth. But I still will take them when pain occurs because it s the only thing that really helps. My question is what causes this back pain? Is there something I can take to help? I m going to get x-rays this Tuesday but from your own experience with patients can you tell me anything about this severe pain? I know quitting meth would be a solution, but I d also like another solution while I m on it. Appreciate it a lot!
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011