I smoke and take alcohol occasionally.What could be the reason for missed period and occasional spotting along with fatigue ?

Hi, I m 29 years of age. have missed one period and have seen slight discharge of blood since then. Feel tired but no other symptom occurs. What can be the reason Hi. Never had trouble with my periods. But this time, I missed it once and have seen slight discharge of blood since then. Do feel tired but no other abnormal symptoms occured. I smoke and take alcohol occasionally. What could be the reason.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011