I should go to which specialist to treat my muscle pain in leg ?

I m 20 and a little overweight and inactive, but I ve been trying to exercise. I ve been having slight calf muscle pain for the last couple of weeks (I think I pulled muscles while exercising, maybe). I didn t feel anything at first though. It started with one spot, now it spread to other spots on my leg. It also started on my other leg, too. I just felt a pull on the lower part of my leg (like something tore) but it didn t hurt. I took a multivitamin the other day, because I heard nutrition could be part of the reason and I have poor nutrition. But other than that, what is wrong with my legs? What type of specialist would I see for muscle pain (or can I visit my regular physician)?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011