I seem to get images of men while masturbating

Hello, I'm having problems when I masturbate, I seem to get images of men in my head but i'm not attracted to them at all. It really bothers me a lot and I was thinking does it make me gay?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
I think about all kinds of crazy, non sex related things when i masturebate. I think it gives your mind a chance to flow and it helps my orgasam come faster if im not thinking about sex stuff. I would say that you would know if your gay. Good luck!
i love to look at pictures of men and penises while i masturbate, but i am not gay either. :)
  Anonymous's Response

If you are not attracted towards them, then that is fine and you need not worry about that for now. Such vague thoughts should not have an impact on you.